Core Competent Personnel
– Mr. Brandon Lim (Managing Director of Millennium Golden Seed Global Sdn. Bhd.)
Mr. Brandon Lim has a extensive civil engineering knowledge with broad experience & skills in facade solutions especially in large project management. He has years of exposure in managing and leading a façade company in Middle East country including Bahrain and UAE. His well 17 years of experience in façade industry including endorsed skills in project planning, cost control, material sourcing, fabrication, installation methodology, defect rectification & repair as well as building maintenance.
Besides that, he is also a qualified NLP trainer in the development of Human Neuro Linguistic Programme. By utilizing the knowledge of NLP, he facilitate the positive energy among his team mates, business partner and clients to improve self-motivation, communication and encouragement to achieve the desired results for every individuals.
Managing Director for Millennium Golden Seed Global Sdn. Bhd.
- Lead the company for administration and tendering projects especially for building maintenance, refurbishment, defect rectification and repair work. In charge as the head of project team dealing with on time delivery of projects with quality finishes and cost management. You can click here to view the Domestic Project Reference.
Middle East Profile
2007 – 2011, General Manager / share Holder for KARFTE W.L.L (Middle East)
- Responsible on the administration of tendering and on-going projects. In charge as the head of project team dealing with on time delivery of projects with quality finishes and cost management. Projects involve:
- Bahrain City Center Mall – Bahrain
- Rihan height Residential – UAE
- Formula 1 Race Track Building Package – UAE
Some of the project slide reference as the following: